MIZZTECH is a professional manufacturer of slurry pumps
The SP(R) type submerged slurry pump is a vertical centrifugal slurry pump, which is immersed in liquid for conveying corrosive, coarse particles and high concentration slurry. It does not require any shaft seal and shaft seal water, and the intake is insufficient. Under normal working conditions.
The difference between the SPR submerged slurry pump structure and the SP submerged slurry pump is that the parts of the impregnated slurry are lined with corrosion-resistant rubber, and the rubber-lined parts include the shaft, the pump body, the slurry pump impeller, The guard plate and the strainer, the coupling bolts immersed in the lower part of the liquid have rubber protective sleeves, and the transmission parts are exactly the same as the SP type pump.
1. Adopt vertical cantilever type and single pump shell structure.
2. Single-suction, semi-open impeller design, using high chromium alloy or rubber impeller.
3. The barrel bearing assembly is designed with high-capacity bearings and the bearings are greased.
4. The gap between the impeller and the guard plate can be adjusted to ensure efficient operation of the pump.
5. No shaft seals are required.
6. Pump and drive machine can be used with direct drive and V-belt drive.
If you want to know the assembly procedure of the submerged slurry pump, you can click on the link to view
For example: 40PV-SP
40—Pump outlet diameter (mm)
SP-liquid slurry pump
SP, SPR slurry pump is mainly suitable for conveying corrosive, coarse particles and high concentration slurry. Widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, electricity, building materials, environmental protection and other departments.
NO.245, Tianshan Street, High Technology Industrial Development Zone, Shijiazhuang,Hebei Province
China, P. R. C.
Tel : + 86 311 8069 6322
Fax : + 86 311 8992 8383E-mail : email@example.com Read More