Vertical slurry pump manufacturers which are good to install precautions
What is a vertical slurry pump? When the position of the pump shaft is perpendicular to the horizontal plane, it is called a vertical slurry pump. What should I pay attention to when installing the vertical slurry pump?
Also pay attention to some related issues when installing
1. Equipment work before installation
a. Check the pump and motor for damage;
b. preparation tools and lifting equipment;
c. Check the basis according to the diagram.
2. Install the support seat of the pump on the container and tighten it with bolts (if the cement well can be pre-set with anchor bolts).Start and stop The vertical slurry pump observes whether the pump installation base has been stabilized and all the bolts of each component are tightened.
3. Check if the axial clearance of the pump has been adjusted (pull the coupling without friction).
4. Check if the motor rotation direction is correct.
5. Start the motor and open the pressure gauge cock. When the pump is working at full revolution, adjust the opening of the gate valve to the required range.
6. When the vertical slurry pump stops working, stop the motor first, then close the pressure gauge cock.
7. When the pump stops running for a long time, the pump should be disassembled, wiped clean, and coated with anti-rust oil for proper storage.
The vertical slurry pump should pay attention to the pump bearing temperature, which should not exceed the external temperature of 35 degrees but the maximum should not exceed 75 degrees.